CQR are excited to be working with our client, an internationally recognised brand, who are based in central Barnstaple. Their company ethos is “Everything we do is about trying to give the best customer experience we can. We are always looking for brilliant people to join our team and to bring passion and determination to make this happen.” We are looking for an exceptional candidate to take up a key role as their Digital Marketing Executive. We are looking for a professional individual with an organised and enthusiastic attitude to work. You should have a creative flair and experience in digital marketing. You should be willing to be flexible and take on new tasks. You will have a social and professional manner and feel comfortable talking to a variety of personnel from customers to external consultants. If you feel you have the right experience and the enthusiasm that our client is looking for then read on…
About the job…
The primary focus of the role is to support the Marketing team to deliver the Company’s marketing strategies and goals through a variety of digital communication channels to contribute to brand awareness and increasing sales.. Day to day duties include:
- Manage and share reporting of external digital consultants, ensure they are driving the marketing goals, branding and that tone of voice is consistent
- Support online web development across multiple store-fronts, optimising and improving the consumer experience and journey on our web site
- Facilitate online marketing projects to optimise the website and support sales and revenue
- Schedule and design emails using MailChimp to send out to our consumer database to inform, promote and drive additional sales to the website
- Assist with tradeshow events and display requirements.
- Plan, manage and report on online promotions
- Plan and assist on lifestyle photo-shoots and videos
- Take on other responsibilities or tasks within your skills and abilities whenever reasonably asked
The right person …
- Strong administrative and proofreading skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Good use of English language, including strong spelling and grammar
- Use of email software such as MailChimp
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- A strong understanding of digital marketing
- Competent in Photoshop
- A practical experience of using social media to interact with customers
- Design skills and experience using design software – Illustrator knowledge would be an advantage.
- An interest in the nursery industry
- Ideally possess creative flare and vision
- Website development (Shopify) and management experience.
In return we offer…
- Salary c£18k to £23k depending on experience
- 35 hours per week, with 30 minutes lunch
- Benefits include 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position email your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW . Our aim is to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, sex or sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief. CQR will consider all applications solely on merit.