CQR are excited to be working with our client, an internationally recognised brand, who are based in central Barnstaple. Their company ethos is “Everything we do is about trying to give the best customer experience we can. We are always looking for brilliant people to join our team and to bring passion and determination to make this happen.” We are looking for an exceptional candidate to take up a key role as their International & Key Accounts Manager. We are looking for a professional individual with an ability to communicate clearly with customers, distributors, partners and agents at all levels. You will be organised, strategic, charismatic and driven in your approach to your work and will demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility within your role. The primary focus of the role is to drive sales and build on an already very solid base of international and UK B2B customers. So a proven background in B2B Sales and Account Management is essential, ideally within a product sales capacity and an interest in nursery products would be a bonus! If you feel you have the right experience and the enthusiasm that our client is looking for then read on…
About the job…
The primary focus of the role is to drive sales and build on our already very solid base of international and UK B2B customers. Day to day duties include:
- To drive the growth of international sales
- Building and managing key distributor and agency accounts to maximize growth and revenue
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with new and existing retail customers
- Identifying, sourcing and on-boarding new distributorships, and agents in relevant markets.
- Identifying creative routes and channels to market where appropriate.
- Client negotiation and creatively approaching problems
- Planning and delivering product training; updating on product features, and additions to the range each season.
- Organising and attending international tradeshows - Liaise with all partners, and arrange regional meetings where relevant.
- Travel to regions where appropriate.
- Maintaining CRM tools, and client base
- Delivering a structured business plan for international sales, and reporting directly to MD.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and pipelines for each agency and distributorship. Reporting weekly / monthly.
The right person …
- Proven background in B2B Sales and Account Management; ideally within a product based role but an interest in Nursery products would be a real bonus.
- Exceptional communication skills and common sense
- Fantastic organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and numerate with good commercial awareness
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Reliable IT skills to include Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Educated to a minimum of A-level standard
- Evidence of ability to learn quickly
- Ability to travel overseas and be away from home
In return we offer…
- Salary c£28k to £38k + Bonus depending on experience
- 5 hours per week, with ½ hour lunch
- Benefits include 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW . Our aim is to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, sex or sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief. CQR will consider all applications solely on merit.