We are currently recruiting an experienced Secretary for a very successful legal practice based in Barnstaple. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced secretary with a positive and pro-active attitude to join a highly successful and forward thinking firm and an exciting and varied position. You will need to have been trained in secretarial practices and have excellent audio typing skills and the ability to multi task coupled with a real ‘can do’ attitude…
About the job…
The Secretary will have a variety of duties and will be working as a ‘Cover Secretary’ for various departments within our clients business and supporting senior staff in their day to day tasks. Duties will include audio typing, typing of correspondence, filing, sending mail, updating information on databases, liaising with clients, senior team members and other employees.
Key Responsibilities include…
- Filing of documentation following strict quality procedures
- Audio and copy typing of documents and correspondence
- Dealing with internal and external mail
- General office administration including filing, photocopying etc.
- Taking incoming calls and greeting visitors
- Providing an efficient and organised response to enquiries from internal staff and external clients
- Preparing accounts information and documentation
- Reception Cover as required
The right person…
- You will have a professional approach to your role and have excellent communication skills
- Trained in secretarial practices
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task and prioritise your workload
- Excellent word-processing and audio-typing skills
- You will be expected to perform a typing test or provide details of your most recent typing speed test
- Preferable previous experience as a legal secretary or experience of working in an alternative professional office.
In return we offer…
- Excellent salary on application
- Hours 9am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position email your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW . Our aim is to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome all applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, sex or sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief. CQR will consider all applications solely on merit.